Hemingway and his contemporaries knew the secret—journaling is good for the soul. Now, in the digital age, journaling is making a major comeback. People are rediscovering that the physical act of writing their thoughts in a journal lends weight to their ideas. A journal’s purpose is simple: to give the writer’s thoughts a permanent, tangible home. This elegant Hemingway leather journal, with a monogrammed cover and wrap-around leather tie closure, is reminiscent of something Hemingway himself would have favored. Inside, handmade Italian pages with protective tissue provide the perfect canvas for expression. It’s the ideal creativity-inspiring gift for writers, dreamers and travelers.
- Leather cover, crafted from our Presidential Album leather
- Wrap-around leather tie closure
- Leather bound journal includes 30 bookbound pages
- Pages are handmade in Italy
- Pages include protective tissue
- Available in black or burgundy